Dazzle Dry is unlike your regular polish! Dazzle Dry is the cleanest of all solvent nail products on the market. Vegan, hypoallergenic, 4/5 with pro Vitamin B5 as well as calcium and protein to strengthen the nail. Dazzle drys rock hard in five minutes without any UV light or toxic chemicals. Manicures last chip-free from 7-21 days and comes off with regular nail polish remover, no soaking. AND you have the regional NY & NJ educator of Dazzle Dry, Kim completing your services. See our latest colors below!
DISCLAIMER- Blog from Image! This is a great time for a peel! I know most have asked about that high Frequency light! (I been Posting) Perfect pair for this!! Read on! Best time to book!!
Feel like your skin is looking a little blah lately? At IMAGE Skincare, salon and distrutor we offer eight high-end peels that are sure to whip it into shape. These products range from non-chemical peels (light enzyme) to ones that are professional grade level. So whether you are looking for an intense skin makeover, or just a little pick me up, we have the perfect product for you!
Each of our products has been created with certain key ingredients to target specific skin problems. For instance, our Vitamin C/Enzyme Resurfacing formula includes Vitamin C and green tea, which are anti-oxidants that can wake up that tired and dull skin.
Then there is Image Skincare’s OrMedic Passion Peptide Peel, which contains soothing organic aloe vera and is designed for sensitive skin or for pregnant women (after consulting with a doctor of course).
On the other hand, Image Skincare’s Glycolic/Retinoland Lactic/Kojic resurfacing facial peels are aimed for women who may need a little stronger product. Glycolic/Retinol, for instance, is designed to reduce wrinkles and contains Bearberry, a skin lightener. Lactic/Kojic contains, of course, the two ingredients that make up its name; both of which are designed to exfoliate and lighten rough-looking skin.
At Image Skincare we also offers our clients four products — Salicylic, Salicylic/Glycolic, and Salicylic/Lactic/Retinol — that contain salicylic acid and are designed especially for problem or oily skin. The latter product also contains retinol, which is an effective anti-aging ingredient. Image Skincare’s TCA Orange Peel-RX also contains salicylic acid but is designed for skin with pigmentation problems or sun damage. Now get on this book your facial, lunchtime pick me up! We have so many great treatments! Continuing this at home is huge!! That means buy product to keep up your fab fave!!
Hope this helps😄
Booking link In bio
Download out app!
A semiprecious egg shined to be worn in the vagina. Yoni = Sacred Space. Women of the world have used theses eggs for over 5,000 years. Royalty of China have used these eggs to:
- Access Sexual Power
- Awaken Sensuality
- Maintain Health
The practice of the Yoni Egg was only allowed to be used by royalty and particular Taoist practitioners. Eastern European cultures have worshiped the symbolist of the yoni egg for ancient times. Overall, the egg promotes love, creativity and healing.
In 21 days, habits are formed. In 28 days, the skin goes through a cycle and sheds.
With spring coming, nighttime rituals are so important to remove all the dead skin from winter.
Below is my latest nightly ritual using Image products!
- First and simply wet the face.
- Mix Iluma Intense Brighting Exfoliating Powder with Iluma Intense Lightening Cleanser then apply to face - brightens the skin while exfoliating at the same time.
- Wash the Illuma mix off then apply Clear Cell - salicylic clarifying tonic to remove excess oil on the surface of your face and balance out the PH.
- Apply Intense Bleaching Serum which fades dark spots and evens the skin as well as hyper pigmentation.
- Apply Illuma Intense Brightening Eye Creme - perfect for reducing signs of aging as well as puffiness and wrinkles around the eyes.
- Apply Image Balancing Lip Enhancement Complex - hydrates the lips and keeps them full.
- Massage Iluma Intense Brighening Creme all over the face and neck to help uneven skin tones and discolorations.
- Lastly apply Rodan + Fields Lash Boost Enhancement to condition the eyelashes and improve growth.
Note depending on skin type (dry, oily, etc.) products will vary.
It may seem that there are a lot of steps and products but this ritual only takes 5 minutes and will leave your skin flawless.
Please feel free to email me (email@example.com) with any questions regarding what products are best for your skin with the changing seasons!
As a makeup artist white eyeliner always has been one of my secret weapons, this is a must have in your makeup bag. I especially love lining my waterline to give my eyes a more awake look. I know all us hard working mommies, boss babes, and thrirtysomthings need that little sparkle sometimes. Here are some otherways you can wear white liner too
• Waterline of your eyes to make your eyes appear bigger and look more awake
• The V of your upper lip to make your lip look fuller
• Define your brows- place along the brow bone it can also mimic as a highlighter
• Corner of your eyes to brighten- this is one of my favorites too!
• Apply before eye shadow to make colors more intense-you can also make your makeup brush a little damp and press the makeup into the lid, that intensifies colors too
• Middle of bottom lip to make look fuller
These are great little tips and tricks, if you have any questions or want to know something about applying makeup let me know!
I’ll be happy to answer
Have an amazing weekend!
Finally! The wait is over! I can share what I have been doing for almost a year now! Some of you know bits and pieces, but what I have learned to be successful you have to keep your ideas to yourself!
Ok, so last summer in the middle of building Embellish U in Point Pleasant beach, I started a school for permanent cosmetics that I signed up for months in advance. The timing was not good, but I can't let timing get in the way of my success.
During this process you attend a full week 100 hrs, you work on clients, have homework, it's very long full days!! Class was expensive, but it was worth it. When you finish, you think yay, certification I am done. Ya. Not so fast I still have a long apprenticeship to complete, which encompasses completing 15 models in total. Which is a whole other expense. Then there is a practical, written exam, and a oral exam, which I am proud to say I got a 96.3!! After months of studying and hard work, I was finally all finished. Oh yeah, malpractice insurance can't forget that either, along with your hepatitis B vaccination, there was so much to do.
So now Embellish U in Point Beach is finally finished and I passed my last inspection and I am open for business in September! Yay, no more biz from my apartment! Thank you to who ever called zoning!! You got me moving a little faster! 😂 Truly a gift from god:)
So now my new dilemma is I can't legally do permanent cosmetics in my newly opened Point Beach location and I really want to do it!! My boyfriend at the time, now fiancé Ron love him, is looking around for small places to perform permanent cosmetics. We looked everywhere, looked at a few just wasn't a good fit. Then he came across one in Manasquan, that was going to be available in January 2017. It was currently the month of October 2016.
I go to Manasquan one day to take a look at the space, looks like no one is there. I say to myself cool, let me take a peek in the window. As I am peeking in I see someone, inside Ooops does she see me, Shit I think she did. She is looking at me a little weird, probably thinking who is this lady peering in my windows so early in the morning. As we make eye contact, I realize it's my cousin Leanne. Hi Lex! What are you doing here so early, something wrong? So then our conversation begins, turns out my cousin had this place in Manasquan for 11 years it was Bodies 21 and she is an amazing massage therapist. Just FYI she still comes to Squan for her clients time to time, but she is on another adventure in Puerto Rico.
Her space was going to become availble January 1st 2017. At that point I signed the lease and formed Embellish U Permanent Cosmetics. Fast forward a few months from January, I also attended school for microblading. Microblading is a 2 day course with a 6 month time frame to compete 11 levels. I successfully completed my course in 3 months. My goal was to pass before my place opened, Goal Crushed!
This past Monday May 15th was my Board of Health final inspection, I felt confident going into the inspection, but inspectors can be tricky. When I have inspections I generally tend to keep quiet, and let the inspectors do all the talking. This inspection was different then what I was use to or expected. This felt like more of an exam then an inspection, I thought I was done with my exams. The Board of Health Inspectors made me do the whole consultation, sanitation, breakdown, everything! I was exhausted to say the least, but I successfully passed my inspection. I am so excited, blessed, and grateful to be able to live out my dream. After I left my shop I then treated myself to some Botox, came home, and went sleep!!(sitting upright of course)Thank God It's over and behind me, Now I can breathe...
Embellish U Permanent Cosmetics in Manasquan offers microblading, lip liner and lip shading, eyeliner, and eyebrows. I look forward to meeting you and Embellishing your natural beauty!
Mandalas are the representations of the awakening soul, finding and perfecting yourself. On our journey I think we all strive to become a better person, to feel with our souls and not be driven by ego.
The circle is the symbol of being whole. Motives drawn in a specific order within the circle radiate joy, peace, harmony, tranquility and concentration. We are all whole and perfect as we are. We have to trust in God and keep our faith.
A mandala is just like life – intangible, inexpressible, perceivable, sublime. It switches off the mind – takes you beyond its limits. Transcend your mind go beyond the "normal".
It radiates warmth, love and femininity, it adapts itself easily, reacts nimbly to the changes of the world. If we create and we focus our attention inwards we can find the energy of acceptance, tenderness, love and openness. Our world opens up, divine guidance will lead your way.
While painting the mandala or observing one we get into a meditative state of mind – we feel as if time has vanished, together with our daily problems. We relax and are recharged by simply observing. We let our real self manifest itself, connecting to the inner world beyond our personality.
A mandala is the spiritual representation of being complete, of life, unity and the Universe mandalas are an ancient meditation technique, which gives us a chance to become conscious of our real self and cast a glance into the world beyond thoughts. Embellish U embodies your spiritual and personal mandala. Embellish U is a healing, relaxing way to reach inner peace. Transcend your world beyond thoughts.
Please take 6 minuts out of your day to watch this cool video and transcend your mind.
1. My all time favorite is my eye mask! I been wearing one forever. I actually use the brand buckys from Amazon. You can still move your eyes and it's great for woman with lashies! It blocks all the light and just shuts off the brain. There is also studies that it puts you in a deeper sleep. Your R.E.M.(rapid eye movement the most important restorative sleep)and it's so true for the occasional night I misplaced them I feel the difference.
2. This is maybe equal to my first essential oils. I give myself a little neck massage. Rub some peppermint on my belly to soothe me. On my head after a long day and if I have a headache. Lavender on my chest. I'm literally a essential oil junkie. Also inhalation taking deep breaths and inhaling lavender or stress relief. Not the peppermint!! That will not put you asleep. Make sure to keep the peppermint away from your eyes.
3. Taking a nice warm bath with Epsom salt. Epsom salt will help ease your muscles, and detoxify your days negative energies away. A great cleansing.
4. Washing my face using my Image cleanser, also using a great nighttime retinol mask. Knowing I will wake up looking fresh and hydrated! Brushing my teeth, and always have h20! Stay hydrated always..
5. Stay off phone and electronics and read usually I'm fast asleep in about 10 minutes.
I hope this helps you to a better night sleep!
What's all the craze about these lash lifts these days!! Well I have to say they are pretty amazing.. I think it's a great way to give the look of having natural lashes without all the fuss of getting them maintained every 2-3 weeks. They will last 6-8 weeks.
One part I love about the lash lift, is it's giving woman a chance to see themselves bare and natural. It's nice to get use to yourself "naked". You don't need it all your beautiful just the way you are. We just choose to embellish more with lash extensions, and such casue it does save us time during the day.
Ok, so the part that is a little tricky about lash lifts is the growing out/shedding phase. They do get a litttle wonky! (I like that word) You have different shedding cycles same as extensions. They are at 3 different phases. So some will still be curled, straight and it does make it harder to put mascara on.
To my last final thought. EDUCATION. I have been redoing clients lifts. You can't just learn online, it gives you and overall understanding of the procedure but you need to go to a class. Ask them if they were certified with a school they attended. It makes a huge difference. The placement of the hair is everything. A good lash lift takes about 45-75 mins. Longer if I have to fix wonky lashes. Again ask your questions, don't go to the cheaper place, see where they went to school. It's your eyes. I hope this helps!! Schedule your lash lift for the summer go 6-8 weeks without maintenance!! Follow this link http://bit.ly/2ex2g0a See you around!
Can you believe it? Another year coming to an end, and soon enough we will be going into 2017! So EXCITING! While we hustle towards the finish line and tackle the parties, gifting, and stress, let's first remember to stay on track and finish out 2016 the right way.
With all the holiday cheer, work parties, holiday gatherings, shopping, celebrating, eating, drinking, and more eating and drinking, lets face it: most of us barely have enough time for ourselves. We are dragging along with too many cookies, not enough sleep or exercise, definitely too much coffee and not enough H20. All this isn't meant to make you feel bad, but rather to act as a reminder to stay mindful of some simple things you can do to keep yourself healthy.
So here are some quick and little tips and to help you stay healthy during this holiday season.
- Gargling with salt gets rid of bacteria & is great to do day and night to keep those germ critters away.
- Vitamin C builds collagen & is full of antioxidants, which helps with holiday stress! Avoid looking like the Grinch and add this to your routine.
- Make sure you hydrate. Water with lemon makes your body more alkaline. Fresh lemons have active enzymes for 30 minutes, so drink up!! Not to mention all the anti-aging benefits. They hydrate your skin, minimize wrinkles, and keep your skin glowing!! Plus, Probiotics and Antioxidants are absolute essentials for your bod!
- Make a fist. Now look at your fist. That's the size of your stomach! Remember to be mindful of your servings! Pro tip: try using smaller plates as a mind trick.
- 7-8 hours of sleep a night is wonderful & necessary for your health. Try using a sleep mask! I love mine & can't sleep without it. Don't want anything on your face? Try meditation music.
- Last but not least: exercise 20-30 min a day just to get moving and get that blood flowing. When you do, NEVER forget to stretch! Hold that stretch for a count of 8 - it makes a huge difference.
With all that said, remember to enjoy the holidays while keeping in mind what you can do to offset the inevitable fatigue. I hope this helps you this season. Happy Holidays to you from Embellish U!
Hit that button and subscribe!! The one down there! Yeah do it!!
Before your Lash Appointment:
- Remove all eye makeup and clean your lashes with mild oil free cleanser.
- Do not use oil based products lotions, eye creams, and removers prior to the application.
- If you wear contact lenses wear glasses instead to your appointment or bring a lens case and remove them when you arrive to your appointment.
- Do not use lash curler before appointment, straighter lashes work better.
- Do not get lashes wet for at least 24 hours even if we used a nano mister.
- Avoid hot steam from shower and sauna for 2 days.
- Be gentle with your lashes & PAT them dry after shower. Brush them when dry.
- Do not rub your eyes excessively
- Do not use a lash curler!
- Do not use oil based makeup remover
- Only use mascara at the tips of the lashes if you must wear it. ( I suggest only purchasing the brand made for lashes)
- That goes for the eyeliner too
- Wax in eyeliner will buildup and breakdown your bond to your lashes. Oil breaks glue down. Water based products are good. Also avoid Glycol and carbonate free makeup is no good!! Better OPTION: Use eyeshadow. Take a skinny brush dip in water then your shadow (makes a wet paste, long lasting too) use as a liner.
- Depending on your lash cycle and how you sleep; side sleepers or face sleepers tend to loose more lashes, they may have to come in more often then others.
- Those who have a faster eyelash growth cycle may need a touch up sooner, while those with a slower cycle may not need touch ups as often.
- Another factor is birth control. It will cause some women to shed their natural lashes faster than others. It doesn't mean they can't have the procedure, it just means they may have to come in sooner than others!!
- A great DYI is taking 1 tsp of baby shampoo in a foam bottle dispenser and some distilled water. There you go: a simple lash cleaner that is safe for you lashes and will remove makeup.
- Another cool tip is go to the dollar store pick up a makeup brush, the blending one. Use that for massaging the cleaner in your lashline. Trust me your lashes will be thanking me. Get rid of all that dirt, excess skin and, makeup!!! Plus your lash artist will love you!! Now make sure you do that before you see your lash artist too!!
Hope this was helpful! I came acros an eye opening situation and I think we all need to be more educated in this. There is truth to the birth control & sleep style factors when it comes to lash longevity. Ask any real, certified tech!
Have any lash horror stories you want to share? Don't be shy if you want to ask me anything!!
Hit that subscribe button if you like it!!
P.S. Ladies, let your light and love keep shining on through! Stay true to you!! You know your business and there will always be darkness trying to take you down. Do what you feels right!! Your light will push them away. Keep on shining and stay on track, it's not always easy. Believe in yourself. Most of all believe in God!!
We are bringing it back to the beginning when I first started 4.5 years ago. We realize lashes are a HUGE investment! With so many places to choose from, it can be so mind boggling which place is the right one to pull out your wallet to.
So we are bringing back the:
"Slighlty Embellished" set for $75.
You'll have 30-35 lashes applied to each eye giving you a slightly embellished look! Wear it & see if you like it. If so, just book within 3 days of your lash appointment for a full set & the $75 will be applied to it.
I have had calls over the years from clients who just want a little more lash, not a full set - and believe me, it's just as beautiful. You know the old saying that a little goes a long way! :)
As always, get in touch with any questions! Thank you for reading & don't forget to subscribe!!
It's not just a celebrity secret anymore. Retinol is hailed as the holy grail of anti-aging (at least topically) and is known as the beauty worlds best needle-free answer to smoother skin as it lessens scars, lines and wrinkles. As a derivative of vitamin A, retinol has been medically and scientifically proven to speed up the skin's cell cycle. But before you rush off and start Googling retinol creams, know that it's not for everyone and you may find just as many horror stories as there are rave reviews. Let's see if retinol is a match for you:
1. Do you have sensitive skin? If you do, retinol is probably not a good choice for you. Retinol is extremely potent and powerful, and people with reactive skin find it is too harsh for them. You may find your skin more red, dry, flaky, and irritated than it was before using it.
2. Are you pregnant? If so, retinol should definitely be avoided. It's efficiency comes from the fact that it is absorbed into the body and creates activity in the skin cells. Vitamin A is very hazardous to a developing fetus and has been known to cause birth defects.
3. Will you wear SPF? When using retinoids, whether topically or in over-the-counter medication, always remember to wear a high grade sunscreen, as retinol does increase photosensitivity.
4. Are you ok with the concept of "worse before it gets better"? Many find this to be the case with use of retinoids. As I mentioned before, the redness, dryness and flakiness happens to most people. But with proper care and lots of hydration, both internally and externally, these effects should subside within 2 weeks. And as always if these symptoms continue to persist absolutely stop using any kind of retinoids right away.
Not so sure if retinol is for you right now? You might be in luck soon. While there is no alternative that is comparable to the effects of retinol at the moment, there are products being developed that are more sensitive skin friendly and include retinol derivatives, which are man made ingredients that negate the bad side effects of natural retinol.
Whatever you decide, just always remember that it's a good idea to always consult your dermatologist, and discuss with them whether a retinol is right for you.
One question I always get when it comes to those who suffer from chronic acne is "which is better for healing acne, benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid?" These two ingredients are best known for treating acne, but either or are "better." It all depends on your skin type and what type of acne you have. It's important to know how ingredients affect your skin, and what side effects each may cause.
One of the best advantages people find with salicylic acid is that it can exfoliate the skin without causing inflammation and will calm any existing redness or irritation you may already have. If you have cystic acne or any other type of inflammatory acne, this is an essential active ingredient. Salicylic acid works to loosen the sebum that clogs pores, so if you have this type of acne, salicylic may be a better choice. Also, salicylic acid rarely causes other problems such as redness and peeling.
The drawback of using salicylic acid is that some doctors have found that if you use this over an extended period of time it can cause damage to the skin and its cells. Although, others have have stated that the percentage of actual salicylic acid in most products is not high enough to cause serious damage. The only exception to this could be if you're using a prescription strength concentration of this ingredient. Remember it's always best to consult your doctor before trying a new product.
Many medical professionals argue that benzoyl peroxide is the stronger of the two ingredients, as it fights all different types of acne. From cystic bumps, lesions, blackheads and whiteheads. Benzoyl peroxide also kills bacteria all along the surface of the skin and not just areas with acne. Another plus of benzoyl peroxide is that it tends to work more quickly, which may lead to faster results.
However, there are some side affects you should watch for when using benzoyl peroxide, especially if you have sensitive skin. Benzoyl peroxide can cause redness, stinging, peeling and irritation to the skin.
If you're still unsure about whether salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide is better for your skin, ask your doctor about which is better to treat your acne.
Did you find this helpful? Subscribe to my blog for weekly updates and all the latest and greatest!!
Fall is officially here ladies and so is my favorite month of all, October. While I'll certainly miss bronzed skin and breezy hairstyles, the new season has me in the mood for exciting beauty trends it comes with.
The trend - fresh, highlighted skin
Radiant, glowing skin is back. "Non-touring" is what many people are calling it; the look of heavily covered and overly contoured skin is gone and creamy, dewy skin is here.
How to get the look - opt for a lightweight foundation to even out your skin then apply a concealer around the noose and under the eye to help camouflage any imperfections and blend. Finish the look with a highlighter on the tops of your cheekbones and Cupid's bow of the lips.
The trend - peachy lids
The new neutral that everyone can wear. You can go as bright or as subtle as you like. Pair it with a nude lip for day and for some added drama, with a deep crimson shade for evening.
How to get the look - Use a cream color at the lash line and blend up until you reach your desired look. Then, finish with a light sweep of powder shadow.
The trend - glitter eyeliner
While unexpected for fall, glitter on the eye has been popping up all over the runway for fall. For an everyday look you can pair it with black eyeliner for a edgy, fun look.
How to get the look - Apply a black liner around the entire eye. Then you can add the amount of glitter you like by patting it on with a small round brush. Use a cream for a softer look. Make it neutral and wearable with colors like copper, rose and gold.
The trend - berry stained lips
A true fall classic that anyone can rock. From deep, dark berries and purple to black, darker colors can be extremely flattering and make you standout. It also works well with all lip shapes and comes off very romantic. If you're feeling adventurous. Go for a darker berry, blue, or even black shade.
How to get the look - For a soft lip, apply a darker shade to the center of your lips and then use your fingers to draw the color out to the lip line. Always make sure your lips are exfoliated and moisturized beforehand.
The trend - dramatic lashes
Lashes are more popular than ever this season and are the most luxurious way to dramatize any look. Wear them alone or with light illuminated eyes for a high contrast look.
How to get the look - Customize your look with individual lashes or load up on your mascara. Or for more permanent drama you could get your lashes done with me 😉
What's your favorite fall makeup trend? Leave your comments below!
P.S. If you like this make sure to subscribe!! Plus keep up with any specials and events going on!! Do it!! I dare you!!
Fall Facials? Yessss! And the Best Accessory yet Eyelash Extensions! EmbellishU has specials going on for the Months of October and November.
Our pumpkin enzyme facial is a perfect way to get your skin fresh for the new season, not to mention pumpkin everything is the biggest trend for fall. This facial is cell regenerating, anti-aging and exfoliating. Organically derived pumpkin enzymes will boost your skin's resilience and even your complexion. Also, brightening alpha hydroxy fruit acids and a rich blend of other age resisting antioxidants and vitamins will leave your skin looking healthy, youthful and silky smooth! $75 normally $115. Use code fall732 when booking online. Special running from October 1st to November 30th.
Calling all new clients! Have you always wanted eyelash extensions, but were skeptical and wanted to know more about them? Fear not, beginning on the 27th of September until November 30th you can receive a full set of classic lashes for $199, normally $250. Have lashes that will totally open up your eyes and save you a few minutes on your morning routine. I assure you will fall in love with them! *Does not apply to volume lashes. Use code embellishu when booking online.
Lighten, brighten and tighten your skin! Our Signature Facial Treatment will help you get rid of summer damage with its vitamin C and enzyme properties that are suitable for and will treat all skin types, including sensitive and redness-prone skin. Gives noticeable results in just one session. Don't forget it's just as important to follow up after your treatments just as much as getting the service is. Keep your skin hydrated and help you support the regenerative process with Post Treatment Recovery Balm. Dramatically helps reduce transepidermal water loss, discomfort, redness and irritation with plant-derived botanicals and antioxidants. Also receive a free eye brightening cream with your facial. While supplies last. $150normally $175. Special running from September 27th to November 30th. Use code brighten while booking online.
Introducing Yana! Image Skincare's newest innovation. Yana is the path to radiant skin that begins from within. Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body and gives skin its strength and structure. As we age, the amount of collagen in our skin begins to decrease leading to: fine lines, wrinkles and loss of radiance. After the age of 25, we begin losing collagen at a rate of 1% per year. This means the average person has lost almost half of the collagen in their skin by the age of 50. With Yana's unique formulation, we can combat the signs of aging from the inside out, and restore beautiful, youthful skin.
What Makes Yana Unique
- revolutionary beauty liquid
- highly concentrated
- tastes great
- increases collagen by up to 65% in just 60 days
- higher bio-availability
- rebuild and repair skin on a cellular level
- reduction of fine lines and wrinkles in as little as one week
- increases skin moisture by up to 40% in as little as three weeks
- sugar free, dairy free, soy free, gluten free
- non gmo
So easy to use, you can mix with water or drink on its own. Even mix it with your favorite juices, shakes, or teas! You can also order online at imageskincare.com just use code PS06
Now available at EmbellishU!! Regularly $99 plus tax for 16oz of Yana! On sale this week for $85 plus tax. Get yours today limited quantity!!
Hi all! I'm super excited to say I've officially been in business for a full week! I absolutely love my new location on Arnold Avenue and I couldn't be happy to be in my dream spot. It's so rewarding to be here after creating EmbellishU a little over 4 years ago. All of my neighbors, local shops are super cute too!!
To go along with my brand new business, I have launched a new website. There, you can find all my services (plus a few extra new ones) including Raindrop Treatments, Angel card readings, and more! All of my services also include all vegan/organic products. You know my motto, I want nothing but the best for my guests.
Through my website you can book with me or download my app, EmbellishU, and it will prompt you on how to make an appointment. Reminder* we offer by appointment only to maintain a serene atmosphere, keep exclusivity and maintain my clients privacy. I'm so looking forward to having all my existing and new clients in my space.
Your inner goddess awaits 💖
As the season changes and the leaves begin to turn, you might be thinking of changing your look to go along with it. Here are some of the top trends incoming for the fall.
Beveled bob - bobs have been on trend for a while now, but unlike the shaggy and undone looks of the past, this year is all about the sleek and constructed. Take it up a notch with a blunt straight across bang.
Center parts - with the right cut and style a middle part can bring your face front and forward and look very elegant. Tuck it behind your ear to show off your face and collarbone even more.
Finger waves - straying away from the loose wave and curl look and going for the old Hollywood, glamorous look. Give it even more of a Hollywood spin with a ultra dark smoky eye and a red lip.
Sleek high ponytail - skip the top knot this season and switch to a high pulled back pony that will accentuate your eyes
Piecey bangs - reminiscent of the 1960's a la Bridgette Bardot. Every so slightly messy and frame your eyes and face.
Wet hair - I know what you're thinking, not literally wet, but slicked down. Wear it with a middle part for a ultra 2016 look.
Whats you're favorite trend for 2016? Leave your comments below!
As much as all these YouTube tutorials and Instagram videos make doing makeup look so easy, you still might be feeling a little lost. Feel like you're still not getting the look that you desire? Let me help.
A very common mistake many people make is applying bronzer to your entire face. Bronzer is meant to compliment your bone structure and complexion, not disguise it. Skip the Oompa Loompa look and apply bronzer to the points of your face where the sun would hit naturally. Forehead, cheekbones and jawline, sparingly.
Another issue I've noticed people struggle with is under eye concealer. A lot of women tend to just dot right under the eye but that way you aren't maximizing the full benefits of your concealer. Also, that method can make it look too light in that one area bringing out the dark circles more. Instead, apply it in an upside down triangle. This evens out all the darkness and inconsistencies below your eyes but also creates a triangle of light that helps draw attention to your eyes.
Eyeliner is one of the top beauty products people have trouble getting down. If you want to open up your eyes and give them a youthful look, apply a thin line on the top lash line, not just the bottom. Many women I've noticed tend to skip this. It may be harder to achieve but once you get it right it'll be like riding a bike. It'll pay off by giving your eyes a more lifted appearance. Another trick is to not connect your top and bottom liner. This is just closing off the eye, making them look smaller. Bonus tip: if you want really bright, wide eyes add a nude liner along your bottom water line. Hello eyes!
What beauty techniques do you struggle with? Remember you can always book a lesson with me and I can teach you how to apply what you have at home and how to use it to the best of its ability.
Love and light,