Microblading

What is microblading?

Semi-Permanent eyebrows tattoo. Pigment is manually implanted directly under epidermis
(the skin) by using a uniquely designed and very tiny blade that leaves natural looking hair strokes. There is no machine used during this process. 

How long does it last?

Since microblading pigments are not implanted into skin as deep as traditional tattoos, they are will naturally fade overtime. Microblading typically lasts 1-2 years depending on many things such as constant exposure to UVA/UVB rays, Chemical peels & scrubbing, very oily skin or very dry skin.  Color boost or touch up can be done between 6 to 18 months.

Does it hurt?

It really depends on individual threshold, method and area where treatment is performed. According to clients on scale of 1 to 10:
Eyebrows : 3
Eyeliner : 4/5
Lips: 5/6
Topical Anesthetic is used during the procedure. 

The Process

Microblading is a technique where we take a blade with very tiny razors and make small scratches, simulating a natural hair stroke. In these small scratches or channels we say, we implant pigment which is customized to every client. So next question is how do we get there? What's Next? 

Prior to Microblading we have a discussion on how you feel, your wants, and desires of your new brows. We go over medical history to see if your a good candidate for this procedure or if something suits you better.

After we establish our plan of action we create some amazing brows! You are part of this whole procedure. I ensure you understand and feel at complete ease. I also discuss your brow shape and make sure it's what you love! If you want me to use my artistic abilities, and my beauty background to create magic if your not sure! No problem, your in good hands! It's an amazing transformation to watch your face completely open up, did someone say instant eye lift! Yes please! The procedure takes about 3 hours. You feel relaxed, and generally sleep. I would skip coffee and take the day for YOU! 

Upon completion of your brows we prebook your next appointment in 4-6 weeks. The touch up or we like to call it Perfection session, is included in the initial price.This appointment too, can be up to 3 hours as well!

What you should know

70% of the healed result depends on you and your discipline to maintain correct post- treatment care as recommended by your technician.

Semi-Permanent make-up will look very dark and distinct immediately after treatment. The intense color with the new shape of treated area might be slightly overwhelming. Remember the color will fade 40-50% and will look much more natural when healed. Also, a bit of redness and swelling are to be expected immediately after treatment. It only lasts for 3-4 hours. 

Pricing + Appointments

All Microblading services are subject to 6.625% sales tax 

Microblading is a process that takes 2 different appointments to achieve desired results. Each appointment generally takes about 3 hours. After care is important to ensure results. Results are not guaranteed. Follow aftercare. Every person's body is different and heals differently. Touch up or Perfection session is done 4-6 weeks after and is included in the price. Payment installments are accepted 75% at the initial appointment. The remaining balance of 25% is due on the perfection session.