Let's talk a little about some fashion tips. Individual style is very important especially for us women. It allows us to be creative and express who we are as a person. I've curated a list of some essentials that everyone should have in their closet that you can mix and match with your own unique pieces for the perfect look.
- the ever popular, LBD (little black dress) if you ever have somewhere important to go, you can't go wrong with one of these.
- black pumps, what better to go with your LBD than some cute little heels. Here you can have some fun and go with a patent leather, or maybe a classic pointy toe, the choice is yours.
- black skirt, if you're not one to choose a dress as a first pick, a skirt can do just as well, a nice mid length looks good on everyone
- white collared shirt, this you can dress up with your skirt, or even a nice pair of slacks, or you can totally dress it down and pair it with some distressed jeans
- black/brown belt, for those outfits that are just missing a little something
- structured blazer, another item that you can dress up or down, a black or navy goes well with mostly everything, or you can have some fun with it and choose a statement color to go with a black outfit for a pop of color
- dress jeans, in a black or gray, still office appropriate but still comfy
- button down cardigan, a neutral color is best so you can wear it with anything, you can choose or more fitted style or opt for a long loose style for a different type of look
- rain coat or denim jacket, for when you need something lightweight, but still want to look chic and put together at the same time, yet still practical
These are a must to have! The staples of your wardrobe! What is one piece of clothing you can't live without?
Love and light,