When choosing a salon or technician to apply eyelash extensions and for any reason, andI’m not your choice please be sure to inquire if your technician is a licensed esthetician, and or cosmetologist. Ask to view proof of certification from a reputable Eyelash Extensions Training and Certification Company stating the technician has completed a hands-on, Eyelash Extensions Safety and Technique training course. When it comes to the health of your eyes and lashes, it is worth the time it takes to find the safest and best qualified professional around.
Finally, if you do happen to choose me, I mostly prefer to start with a fresh new set of Lavish Lashes. Some times it’s easier then having to fix any botched up mess. Then I will be fully responsible for my work when I can call it my own!!
**Prices are subject to change at any time. Also every 4th or 5th fill you will incur a higher cost fill. We go thru a natural shedding period and you will require a price increase.
- They have a natural look and feel.
- The procedure is relaxing. Most clients fall asleep
- They're easy to maintain. they're semi permanent, water-resistant, and there's no need to apply mascara or any other product to your lashes everyday.
- They provide quick gratification; full sets can take 1 hr to 3 hrs to apply. Touch-ups take anywhere from 45 min to 1.5 hrs to apply. Depending on style, length in between fills, how you wear them, and home care.
- Eyelash Extensions can be customized to enhance features to give a more youthful appearance.
- Generally touch-ups are every 3 weeks.
- Eyelash extensions need to be cleaned at least 2x a week., with a product containing zero oil. Cleansed daily if you wear makeup.
- After application you can get them wet after 2 hrs. (Only when using a nano mister)
- Remove all makeup nightly, by not cleaning or removing your makeup causes buildup on your lashes that breaks down the bond of the glue, causing them to fall off quicker. Plus you can get disease and lash mites.
- Do not twist or pull at your eyelash extensions, that can cause damage to your own natural lash.
- Enjoy waking up and looking awake and ready to go
- Will cut your time in half when getting ready. Useful time to do other things......
- When you see your natural lash adhered to the extension, this is normal. It just means your own natural lashes are shedding.
So if your in the Jersey Shore area, Ocean and Monmouth county, Manasquan Give Me a call I assure you you will be in good hands. I have the hands of a surgeon and the eyes of and artist. EmbellishU top priority is making you feel safe, relaxed, and stress free!! at the end of it all its just a added Bonus that you will look Amazing!!